Thanks to a partnership with the Charlottesville Economic Development's Ace Program, the Challenge will waive the registration fee and offer three $500 mini-grants to support small, women, and/or minority-owned (SWaM) City businesses with owners who are low to moderate income as defined by the Housing and Urban Development Dept (HUD). To find out more details and whether you qualify, check out our application form.
Click here: Mini-Grant Application
Helping qualifying businesses achieve their efficiency and sustainability goals
Easy Next Step:
1. Complete entire application by December 1, 2018.
2. Submit application and supplementary materials via email or mail (see application).
3. Challenge staff will complete an informal phone/in-person interview.
4. Complete your Challenge registration to become a partipant.
5. Selected businesses will receive an award notice in March 2019 and shortly thereafter the $500 worth of energy efficiency products or services will be granted to the business (guidelines will be provided).